Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
C5 ruptured, protruding into spinal cord, C6 ruptured, cartilage is working its way into spinal cord. Gotta come out. Don't know when or how the problem started but C5 is killing the nerve that goes to the rt thumb and forefinger.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Yikes! Hope everything works out ok. Could this be due to the accident? If so I think you should go after the guy.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Sorry i could not post the pics but I got a new 21" Trinitron monitor from the folks and did not realize after I picked the heavy ******* up that I don't have a cable for the monitor. Will try to resolve this issue today.

Dave, Don't worry I will be confined to the house for 2 weeks starting on the 13th thru the 25th. I'll be calling. And don't forget about Sat. Oct. 9th. It's the cruzing party in Gulfport for the Z's and Vette's. I'll call with more info. Cruzing starts tomorrow, some cars are coming in already. I hope it gets a little cooler. http://cruisinthecoast.com/ for schedule of events.
What more do ya need?

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Yes, It is a blast from the Past. Where we park is cool because all the cars will do burn outs and there is a place for them to pull off the main drag and stop to visit. Awesome time. It's also close to good food and the public facilities.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Hang in there, little buddy. Looks like they're making sure they get everything fixed - judging by the Z skeleton. What time frame are you looking at before you get to drive it?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
It's always hard to look at a wrecked Z. Hope all is well Toni.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I won't be able to drive till Oct. 25th or so. Car hopefully will be ready when I am. Dave and Chris are coming over on Sat so at least I'll be able to ride in a Z for crusing the coast.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I didn't see the updated pics. Are they in the wrecked section?

In any case, I hope you're feeling better ASAP, and I'm sure you'll have your Z back soon!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Toni you are braver than I, those pics are actually neat-O (of her getting fixed) I couldn't go look at Lucy until like 6 weeks after repairs started, she was all but put back together minus bumper covers...and it was still a little teary eyes for me. I hope your surgery goes well and that recovery goes quickly. Just keepin you and the Z in my prayers, that both surgeries go well. Good luck and keep stayin strong girl! We are here for you...

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
I am actually going back to update on Monday, Oct. 11th. after I go to pre-op. I will be staying in New Orleans overnight before the surgery just to save time. Maybe I can get my sister to post pics. Unknown at this time. Last night to party, so I am taking advantage. I will be back as soon as I get home on Wed. This will probably be my only outside contact for 2 weeks other than the cell phone. If anyone wants to call the number is 228-216-1909. If I don't answer, call back. I don't have long distance and it is 39 cents a minute to call. Love you Guys and Gals and hopefully Matthew does not decide to visit here.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
For those who don't know, zlichus is the new plate I am ordering. Since the divorce I have developed an alter ego who is totally out of control. I have not been single since I was 29 and now that I am approaching 39 it only seems appropriate for me to let loose and enjoy life again. Don't hold it against me.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Originally posted by SCDOO 2@Oct 9 2004, 02:43 AM
For those who don't know, zlichus is the new plate I am ordering.  Since the divorce I have developed an alter ego who is totally out of control.  I have not been single since I was 29 and now that I am approaching 39 it only seems appropriate for me to let loose and enjoy life again.  Don't hold it against me.

Go on with your bad self!! I too had an alter ego during my divorce. For 2 yrs she was a little bytch...lol I had fun!! More power to ya!! Glad to see you are looking forward to getting back behind the wheel.

41 - 60 of 88 Posts