Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kid decided to pass me on a residential street as I was turning in the driveway and sent me to a telephone pole.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Toni - Sorry to see what happened! Hope you are okay.

·
Registered
598 Posts
yikes, sorry to see that man, are you going to get it fixed or is it even repairable? i hope you arent hurt. and i hope you whip that kids ass.
mdzowner

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
OMG Toni, glad you are OK, and hope that you can get her fixed up, I can certainly say I feel your pain girl. Find a great body shop is all I can suggest, and rape that guys insurance co for sure. I hope she can be fixed, keep up posted....stupid little kids!!! Looks like a lot of damage Toni, any damage to the unibody???? Girl, I feel like I need to come down there and have many drinks w/ ya
Soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry that happened..... HUGS and KISSES from the Zchickz, we've had our share of bad luck.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
**** Toni sorry to see that. Hope you are ok and that she is back in action again soon. Give me a call tomorrow ok.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
On next day inspection, unibody is in tact. All body lines are okay.
Only possible is the b pillar which is where impact started. Inside door panel okay. Hinge pillar good. Front reiforcement inhalf along with radiator support. Radiator and condensor gone. Right headlight busted. No noticable suspension damage other than scrapes on front wheel. I feel that it's a fixer. Having my neighbor (body shop owner) come down and have a look. It will probably go to his shop here. I have to go look at shop and verify equipment but his specialty is restoration of classics and custom paint. Hey, good thing is I can get rid of all the nasty chip marks in front bumper.

As for me, from left temple to center of forehead is tender and nice bruise coming out on top of left thigh. Suprisingly my neck is no different than usual.

Check my photo album again as I am adding more detailed pics.

Thanks again for all your love and support.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts