1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Sweeeeeet :irock:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:yourock: Thank you, thank you! You da man!

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
nice vid! i have no sound at work...so, i'll have to watch it at home to hear the audio.

i wanna see some races with nicer/faster cars. all the races i see with z's are with turbo's civics and integras and old 3 series bmw's (and not the m series ones)! anyone have any videos of the z racing a higher class car?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nice vid! i have no sound at work...so, i'll have to watch it at home to hear the audio.

i wanna see some races with nicer/faster cars. all the races i see with z's are with turbo's civics and integras and old 3 series bmw's (and not the m series ones)! anyone have any videos of the z racing a higher class car?
Believe me Kern....always on the prowl. Had a Testarossa next to me 2 weeks ago and no go. I can never get a Vette to race me. I got 3 call out this week I got to show for so I'll have some vids up. I have a vid of me beating a ARC SRT-4 Stage 2 but I want to get more footage of his car to edit the vid better. (friend of mine) We'll have some more entertainment coming soon!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Believe me Kern....always on the prowl. Had a Testarossa next to me 2 weeks ago and no go. I can never get a Vette to race me. I got 3 call out this week I got to show for so I'll have some vids up. I have a vid of me beating a ARC SRT-4 Stage 2 but I want to get more footage of his car to edit the vid better. (friend of mine) We'll have some more entertainment coming soon!!!!!!!!

sweet! i've always wanted to see some vids of a modded z and a vette or a ferrari or a porsche or something like that. :)

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts

Just because they're a 'higher class' car doesn't mean they're especially fast. I've raced turbo'd civics and tegs, and they can't be ignored by my NA Z. I've heard of or seen Vettes and Vipers get beat by Civics and Tegs. I think those owners are more willing to race or at least that's why they mod their cars, so they can go out on the prowl.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Just because they're a 'higher class' car doesn't mean they're especially fast. I've raced turbo'd civics and tegs, and they can't be ignored by my NA Z. I've heard of or seen Vettes and Vipers get beat by Civics and Tegs. I think those owners are more willing to race or at least that's why they mod their cars, so they can go out on the prowl.
you missed my point. i want to see a race with a car that's 400HP+ stock. not modded civic and integras.

i know they can be fast. one of my friends has a civic that's putting over 400HP to the wheels (only used as a track car). and, the shop i used to go to has a civic putting over 500HP to the wheels (again, another track only car). i know they can be fast and not ignored. just look cheezefrog's civic. his civic would probably beat most cars on this board.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:poke: You said nicer/faster cars.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
but...then again....it doesn't have to be stock. but, then again...who is going to post a video if they get spanked by another car? haha.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I beat the crap out of an M3 a couple weeks before I got my cammy!

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
I like how the Teg driver kept sidestepping his clutch so he could get every last bit of power out of that B18C. Seems like you won against a pretty good driver, nice kill.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts