Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a set of wheels for my G35. This is probably the most expensive set i have ever bought for a car. I was debating between several wheel sets out there, but this one really got my attention and i like the way it looks on the car when it was photoshoped by one of the members here (joshuo).

Here is a quick glance for the SV8 that are gonna be here in 2 weeks!

20"x9+30 front
20"x10.5+35 rear

this is the SV8 if you dont know what i am talking about :)

[attachmentid=11861]

here is a pic of it photoshoped on the car :)

:cheers:

awesome set isnt it?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How much did you pay? You pick out any tires yet?
i think if i say how much i paid, some members will shoot themselves in the head :)

tires not yet, any suggestions?

i think i might go with Toyos , or nittos

·
Registered
467 Posts
You could always go BFg KDWs...sweet rims though...they'll look real nice when they get mounted....of course when you add heavier rims, you slow your car down, which obviously means you'll have to mod the engine to offset the weight of the wheels :)

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
....of course when you add heavier rims, you slow your car down, which obviously means you'll have to mod the engine to offset the weight of the wheels
well i have no plans on modding the car engine wise now, so i dont think it will really be a problem

but i can tell you this, that the wheels are not really as heavy as someone would think they are. i was personally surprised :)

yeah BFG is a good tire, i might consider it, since i am getting everything wholesale now.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Great looking wheels man.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
255/30/20 and 285/30/20
got ya!

i need a lot of rubber, i am trying to avoid the dings and dents that are caused by the highway, the same problem i had with the low profiles tires on the SF Winning. not enough rubber, so everytime i stepped out of the car, there was a new ding!!

1 - 20 of 172 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.