Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I'm a Libertarian - I don't want anyone to have my best interests at heart I want to be left alone. No party has done a **** thing for my small business, or me personally in 28 years now, and we have survived just fine. If more American's would get off their dead asses and fend for themselves, we would be much better off. And the fact that Romney is a Mormon matters to me not a whit. As far as him being Daddy Warbucks, I don't care either - I can't remember the last valid candidate who was not much richer than most of us. I don't buy into that 1% - 99% crap anyway. I am part of the 1% by the loonies definition and make no apologies for it. That is not to say I will vote for him - I'm no different than you in that regard in that it comes down to the least of the worst. Per usual.....
The problem with that concept is the Americans are easily influenced by the media in every form. So the candidates use media outlets to manipulate the masses causing a lot of idiots to get off their asses and vote for them (which is usually a bad thing).

Apparently, many party members feel like their party is doing the best job for them, so those politicians keep getting elected. Mind boggling...

21 - 21 of 21 Posts