Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where do u guys meet up in sanantonio i always go there and i always have to go to a sti club with a friend cause i cant find any z clubs , do u guys meet somewhere in sanantonio? also i maybe moving there in about 2- 3 months!! :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so i guess the silence means there are no meets in sanantonio tx??

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
not really anymore. but when i was there i use to hang out on Perrin Beitel at Speed Elements. Tommy the owner is pretty cool and does excellent work. He can get jsut about anything

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep he did my supercharger i went all the way from mexico to speed elements hes pretty cool

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey man we are starting up a new crew it's about 10 Z's, we are going to meet @ Hooters @ 281 thursday @ 8:00 p.m. If you have any question feel free to send a message.

·
Registered
139 Posts
So who lives in San Antonio on here............I am stationed at Randolph and I'd like to know where the real Z owners hang out....or cruise...Anywhere around here we can get on a road course???

·
Registered
13 Posts
where do u guys meet up in sanantonio i always go there and i always have to go to a sti club with a friend cause i cant find any z clubs , do u guys meet somewhere in sanantonio? also i maybe moving there in about 2- 3 months!! :shiftdrive:

2nd Tuesday of every month at Chester's Hamburgers on Loop 410 East between Broadway and Nacogdoches. We meet in the party room at 7:30.

Local SA Z club website:
www.zsport.org

1 - 9 of 9 Posts