1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
Available in orange?

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Anyone have installed pics? ...was just thinking of getting some of these...

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Do you carry the NISMO Thermostat? Be interested in getting both together. BTW: Still interested in those GT under braces. :biggrin:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we dont carry Nismo Robert. Let me know when you want to get the GT Spec braces. They are in stock and ready to go (minus the rear lateral). Feel free to call at 1-800-959-0145 ext 2 and ask for me, Eddie.

Eddie

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Sounds great. Im here waiting!
Do you guys have any kind of coolant hose with an air relief??? The APS air relief is a PITA, and it looks like you could have one right in the radiator hose? I would definately pick one of those up!
Thanks!

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
No im sorry we do not.
well make one! :) I'd buy it!

On a serious note, I'm really thinking about grabbing one of these...do you have any pics of the kit installed?

Thanks!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well make one! :) I'd buy it!

On a serious note, I'm really thinking about grabbing one of these...do you have any pics of the kit installed?

Thanks!
We sold many of these, and yet no one has sent us pictures :(. Wanna be the first to send pictures ;)?

·
Banned
1,668 Posts
I am half way there to my goal of $8000 to get the stillen stage 3 kit. $8000 is what i figured i would need for everything, and installation. I am getting a deal on the install if i display this race shops sticker if you are thinking it woulds low. When i get there i am definitely going to hit you up for a set of black ones. I figure that will be the best time to put them on since the old hoses will have to be yanked off anyway right?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am half way there to my goal of $8000 to get the stillen stage 3 kit. $8000 is what i figured i would need for everything, and installation. I am getting a deal on the install if i display this race shops sticker if you are thinking it woulds low. When i get there i am definitely going to hit you up for a set of black ones. I figure that will be the best time to put them on since the old hoses will have to be yanked off anyway right?
Your old hoses are going to come off, so why not supply the new ones with samco. As well, the hoses wont corrode or have problems like OEM ones do. call me today at 1-800-959-0145 ext 2

Eddie

·
Banned
1,668 Posts
Your old hoses are going to come off, so why not supply the new ones with samco. As well, the hoses wont corrode or have problems like OEM ones do. call me today at 1-800-959-0145 ext 2

Eddie
Yeah i know that's what i am saying. I am definitely going to get them. i am just going to purchase them when i get everything else. It's cheaper to have the installer install them when the supercharge goes on since they have to come off anyway.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts