Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello with all ;-)

I post France and my English is not good... Because I use an automatic translator excuse I for the faults...

At the moment I have black Alfa Romeo GTV V6 2L Turbo... which is for sale to buy one 350Z red!!

I practise the speed on circuit for several years in motorcycle and recently in Super Kart 250. :thumbsup:

Bravo for your Web site !!! :)

Here is a photo of my Super Kart

Rotax bicylindre 250 2temps
120KG
90cv
250kmh (record 305)
0 à 100kmh en 2.35s

:) :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
welcome to this site. and that is an awesome looking kart! i wish i had a job and the money to stark kart racing....**** being a student!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Bon jour, Denis! :welcome: Nice ride. Can I get one?

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
welcome to the board!
i'm actually going to france early next year :)

·
Registered
351 Posts
:welcome: Great looking kart.

Since we can't buy them here, can you please ship an Opel Speedster Turbo to me in California? ;) You can have my 350Z then!

Any color will do :)

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Originally posted by Dissident@Oct 23 2004, 10:09 AM

Since we can't buy them here, can you please ship an Opel Speedster Turbo to me in California? ;)  You can have my 350Z then!

I'm pretty sure the Z is faster/better than the Opel (I know the one in GT3 is slow as **** - pretty much where I'm referencing the above comment from)

Is the Turbo a different version than the origional? If thats the case, it may be faster than the Z - but the Opel I'm thinking of was slooowwww..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK.... thank you for your reception!!

I see that you appreciate the Super Kart... :clap:

Here are the other photos of my Aprilia RSVR 1000 Haga Replica of track(runway)... and me ;-)

:thumbsup:

And some photos of my Alfa Romeo GTV who is for sale...

http://www.hangar17.com/GTV/

I have impatient person to buy one 350Z red and to equip her(it) Road Racing!!!

Still thanks to all I shall not miss to inform you on my 350Z....

The only problem, it is my English which is not check...

:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Oct 23 2004, 08:17 AM
Bon jour, Denis!  :welcome:  Nice ride.  Can I get one?

Yes... :)

For 10000 euro in second-hand SK and 15 - 20000 euro for a new :shiftdrive:

More the expenses of delivery :bump:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Hazade@Oct 23 2004, 08:59 AM
welcome to the board!
i'm actually going to france early next year :)

Or that exactly...

What city in France?

I I live in 75km in the North of Bordeaux

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Dissident@Oct 23 2004, 10:09 AM

Since we can't buy them here, can you please ship an Opel Speedster Turbo to me in California? ;)  You can have my 350Z then!

Yes, I know, her(it) is sold in France to 38480 euro for turbo pack...

But I have never seen it there really...

I think that the 350Z is better for the racing 300cv stock against 200 for the opel....But she(it) is lighter of 500kg, thus performances equal in the 350z

The 350Z is sold in France 34000 euro and 37000 the version pack.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Welcome! I have a lot of relatives in France (all in Paris). I've been there several times and it's a nice place to visit. One of my relatives has another house in Bourg de Sees (I'm spelling this very wrong, I know, lol).

I see you have tire warmers on your motorcycle, nice! I've always loved motorcycles, but I would never dare to drive on public roads; I don't trust other drivers. Once I have some money, I'll do racing on the tracks as you do.

Nice to have you on the forum!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by NismoKid@Nov 5 2004, 06:38 PM
Welcome!  I have a lot of relatives in France (all in Paris).  I've been there several times and it's a nice place to visit.  One of my relatives has another house in Bourg de Sees (I'm spelling this very wrong, I know, lol). 

I see you have tire warmers on your motorcycle, nice!  I've always loved motorcycles, but I would never dare to drive on public roads; I don't trust other drivers.  Once I have some money, I'll do racing on the tracks as you do. 

Yes, Paris, I know well! :thumbsup:

Bourg? You want to say Bordeaux?

·
Registered
806 Posts
Originally posted by Denis350ZFR+Nov 8 2004, 04:34 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-NismoKid
@Nov 5 2004, 06:38 PM
Welcome!  I have a lot of relatives in France (all in Paris).  I've been there several times and it's a nice place to visit.  One of my relatives has another house in Bourg de Sees (I'm spelling this very wrong, I know, lol). 

I see you have tire warmers on your motorcycle, nice!  I've always loved motorcycles, but I would never dare to drive on public roads; I don't trust other drivers.  Once I have some money, I'll do racing on the tracks as you do. 

Yes, Paris, I know well! :thumbsup:

Bourg? You want to say Bordeaux?

Bois De Cise. Just asked my mom.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts