Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This short and hard to see race is with a friend of mine in a RX-8 with a 75 shot and bolt-ons, and me in a 350Z also with a 75 shot and bolt-ons. This was our first time using this camera so I'm sorry for the poor quality. Next time it should be much better and in the day even :doh:
I had to do the "reaction launch", basically I needed to react to his launch. Not much to see, but enjoy nonetheless.

-Bootay

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?f...A0-0FC231F13690

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Cool.... :burnout: I just showed that to a RX8 owner.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Was that guy even trying or was he pulling a camper with his car.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Jul 22 2005, 02:41 PM
Cool.... :burnout:  I just showed that to a RX8 owner.
[snapback]135954[/snapback]​

Hope he doesn't go trading in his 8 for a Z :rolf2: j/k

I hope to get some better footage this weekend. But I wouldn't be too surprised if the RX-8 owner doesn't go for obvious reasons.

-Bootay

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by sw150@Jul 22 2005, 03:54 PM
Was that guy even trying or was he pulling a camper with his car.
[snapback]136019[/snapback]​

I'd say more like camping in the car :lmfao:

-Bootay

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by ssgtbarclay@Jul 23 2005, 03:35 PM
I would love to see a video of those two cars in the day light racing. Can you make that happen? PLEASE....
[snapback]136249[/snapback]​

Sure thing.....
I talked to him today and if all goes well we should get some day footage tomorrow. Perhaps we'll go against a slightly modded Mustang GT as well. I'll keep you posted.
The video may not be up until Monday or so.

-Bootay

Edit: Oh, BTW Bogart I'm calling you out! :nana: Where in the world you been hiding?! Heard you got married...congrats!! :cheers:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Hey Bootay :nana:

I wish I could have been there for the race. Q was telling me about it at work the other day. I keep telling him he needs to trade that 8 in for a Z, maybe you should keep on him about it too.

Calling me out eh? I'm up for it, just let me strap on my turbos and we can go :irock:

We'll def have to get some day footage, let me know what's up.

Oh and yes I did get married. Thanks, sorry I didn't get an invite to you I told Q to let you know since we sent out all of the invitations and didn't have enough for everyone.

Give me a call

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wish I could have been there for the race. Q was telling me about it at work the other day. I keep telling him he needs to trade that 8 in for a Z, maybe you should keep on him about it too.

You know me, it's a never ending battle :punch:

Calling me out eh? I'm up for it, just let me strap on my turbos and we can go :irock:

Which turbos are you thinking about getting? APS? Greddy?

We'll def have to get some day footage, let me know what's up.

We plan on going tomorrow around 1 or 2ish. Not too crazy about going in this crazy ass heat as of lately tho.

Oh and yes I did get married. Thanks, sorry I didn't get an invite to you I told Q to let you know since we sent out all of the invitations and didn't have enough for everyone.

No worries, hope you had a wonderful wedding and that everything went smoothly.

Give me a call

Ques or I will get ahold of you tomorrow.

-Bootay

1 - 11 of 11 Posts