Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.mazdatrix.com/8turbo.htm

Extensive research and development in Japan and the US has gone into the development of this fantastic turbo kit for the RX8. The piggyback fuel computer comes pre-programmed to make an additional 60 horsepower* at the rear wheels. The turbo runs at a "safe" 5lbs of boost.**
The kit comes with everything needed to make this a true "bolt in". From the air filter to the exhaust manifold. The turbo oiling hoses, bracketry, wiring harness, vaccum hoses, ducts, silicone couplers and hose clamps make this a very complete kit.

*60 rear wheel horsepower was acheived on Greddy's test cars. The actual horsepower will vary from car to car. The fuel computer is programmable with a laptop and Greddy's emanage software. Some fine tuning may result in improved horsepower on a car by car basis.
**This kit is not CARB approved for emissions. Although Greddy has had very good success with this product, neither Greddy nor Mazdatrix can guarantee that this product will not damage your engine.
As far as we know, this WILL void your factory drivetrain warranty!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
One of my bosses just bought an 04 yesterday! Can't wait for a ride. No racing for us, we know who's going to win...:wink:

He got the total pkg w/o the nav, and it's in silver. Traded in his Mazda 6 for it. He's happy now.

This will be a cool summer with a Z, RX8, and a C5 Vette parked in our lot.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome! He modding it? I've seen a place this turbo kit is going for $3k...pretty cheap for 60hp!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Not yet, but I'm sure it's coming. He's a car enthusiast like me, and I'm always talking about the Z. He knows the Z's potential, and I think he's going to get exhaust and rims for his car. We'll see...

·
Registered
335 Posts
A turbo for the RX-8, huh? So it will be Faster but still ugly?

That's like when ugly girls lose weight.
They can lose all the weight they want, but they're still ugly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts