Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2004 bought it in september has a small rust spot on the right fender. I called nissan they said it wont cover it if it was by a rock. My **** car is 9 months old and its rusting im kinda pissed ima take it in tommorw and see what happens but it just makes me angry spending so much **** money for a car and its fing rusting not even a year after i buy it. Also wtf this is like the first car ive had that gets rediculous amount of paint chips. My dads chrysler ive wrecked three times and it has like flawless paint its almost 7 years old wtf nissan.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
You wrecked a Chrysler 3 times and you thought getting a Z was a good idea?! :headshake:

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
I have a rock chip in my fender as well. Took away all of the paint and now it's rusting. I need to cover it up with my touch-up.

·
Registered
406 Posts
[/quote]

Paul,

Try a little Nissan WV2 [Silverstone] :waxing: touch up paint on your Z.

We all seem to get those chips on the front bumper. :dunno:
:cry:

·
Registered
470 Posts
paint = protection

no paint = exposure to salt , water , dust, other rusting stuff!! get that touch up paint asap!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just because i had bad expeirences when i was younger doesnt mean i didnt learn from em. But anyways ima order the paint and the dent in my hood will just have to stay there until it magically becomes carbon fiber. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts