Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, like an idiot, I rubbed my front bumper against a curb pretty hard.

I heard it grate and I felt it in my spine.

However UNlike an idiot, I had had a clearbra installed!! So I went to see how well it contained the damage,

Results:
paint - undamaged... perfect. WHEW!!

clear-bra slightly torn and bubbled. about the size of a bean.

So, while this is fairly good news, Id like to see if I can push the clear bra back down to look more normal. Any ideas??

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Can you get pics? Is it noticeable to the normal, untrained eye of a non-Z owner?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah its not bad. its just.... my baby...

cant get pics yet, at work. Maybe tonight.

Its in front of the passenger wheel. Scraped it trurning into the rightmost parking spot, if that makes sense...

Its maybe the size of a bean, smaller than a dime... paint looks ok, but the clearbra pulled up some in that spot, and looks like it broke. I only got a chance to look at it for a minute.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
You're having better luck than me this week... Since Monday some moron tapped my rear bumper and left me some nice license plate screw indentions, and I got my first ticket in the Z as well (expired registration :doh: :headshake:)

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by cedusett@Oct 29 2004, 11:25 AM
and I got my first ticket in the Z as well (expired registration :doh: :headshake:)

I imagine you must've gotten pulled over for something much worse than that though Chuck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts