Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want to take better pics soon i didn't like these much but i just got those wheels so i took a few for now, the color is Desert Silver Metallic.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i plan on maybe coming to a meet if u guys don't mind, and i was going to see if any of u going to nopi oct.16-17 ill be racing on that weekend.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
nah, come up i dont mind at all and i know the other guys wont either. i am not going to nopi that i know of yet!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When are you guys going to meet up next? Ill have vids/pics from the event i can post up im sure.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
**** man sweet car. I have always liked the RSX.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
RSX, i met this guy today at corner bakery while i was eating, he was saying how he always sees my car and whatever, but he has a RED civic SI that SC'ed with nitrous. would be kool to see you both run

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah i wouldn't mind eating a civic for breakfast Heheheh, I wonder how much slower my car got with the bigger whees/tires i might need to run my buddies z again i might come out to your guys meet on smaller wheels Hehehe just incase i have to run a fast z.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just put up a few more new pics at the bottom of the link, see i like that two pics better cause it's not so bright cause the sun is behind me think it makes the color looks alot better too.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
She's lookin good man. Especially with the new wheels. And that color looks sick in all the pics

1 - 16 of 16 Posts