Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Sunday was the day I decided to spent on the car firstly a good coat of Zanio, I then decided I would install my new shifter (birthady presie). The install took 1hr 10mins and that was taking my time not to damage the shifter gear nob getting if off and putting back on. I'm glad I purchased a new OEM shifter cup with the Rogue shifter which I would recommend, this left the std OEM shifter in tact for an easy reinstall if necessary, all in all it was a pretty straight forward install that most average home mechanic could handle. :shiftdrive: Now my driving impressions, firstly there was no rattles or vibrations which was one of my main concerns, the action is very positive 1st to 2nd is great much better than I'd hoped 2nd to 3rd even better still and the rest are slick, the effort to change is marginally (not that noticeable) more and the shorter throw is a good improvement (20% less), the biggest improvement is when you are accelerating hard up throught the gears or just driving quickly. Generally I'm very happy very with this small mod which just adds to all my other addons to make the car the total package, well for me anyways. :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts