Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

Robert Peltier Nissan car show only!

3K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  CR8Z1 
#1 ·
Taken from another forum

Saturday, January 28th, 2006 from12-4pm. Peltier and 350ZOS will be having a car show. Trophy's will be awarded to the best in each class:
1. 240Z-280ZX
2. 300-300tt
3. 350Z-G35
4. Best in show
Participants in the show will pick the best car in each group. The GM or designee will pick best in show. Even if you don't own one of the above, come on out and have a peek at the cars and have some fun. Bring your ride, you could win best in show! biggrin.gif Check out the link below.

http://350zos.com/images/PeltierFlyer.html
Sorry, I dont see this as spamming for the other forum. I just think it would cool if some of you made it out here to Tyler for this show. I know alot of you have some great looking cars so come out!!

MikeB

#7 ·
Wish you did to Pam. I hope to see everyone again and check out your Z's. looks like this will be a good meet.

#10 ·
#12 ·
too bad the weather was not what you wanted, but it looks like those that came out did enjoy.

On that PPW Z - what front is that?

#13 ·
Thats the Stillen V1 lip molded to the OEM front, I must say it looks very, very nice! :irock:

#14 ·
:clap: Nice show! One of our local dealers does the BBQ thing each year for our club. Throws a car show on Saturday to get the shoppers in and drool a bit.

I like the wheels on some of those Z's. The rear valence on the PPW looks great! What is it?

#16 ·
:clap: Nice show! One of our local dealers does the BBQ thing each year for our club. Throws a car show on Saturday to get the shoppers in and drool a bit.

I like the wheels on some of those Z's. The rear valence on the PPW looks great! What is it?
It's a VeilSide V3 replica.

#17 ·
will have to catch you guys at the next one... things are busy right now with 60+hr weeks and school at night :(
**** bro you got your hands full. There will be lots of meets this year you can bet on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.