Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed my Invidia G200 couple days ago while visiting my sister in South Carolina (thanks to Wright Way Performance - everything arrived quick, all there for $850 shipped. Good quality . .sounds great .. and agressive). According to MapQuest, .. it is 747.73 miles from SC to Baton Rouge. Stopped three times for gas, three times at rest stops and once at MickyD's .. total of 11 1/2 hours .. at an average of 66 mph and . .get this .. 28.2 mpg!! Good nuf!!

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
28.2!!???? U S.O.B., thats good, the most i've gotten out of my Z was 24.7
On the trip up there I averaged 25.8 mpg .. at 55 mph avg. Tha's an increase of 2.4 mpg!! Now .. I just need to figure how far I need to drive with gas at 2.00+ a gallon at that increased mpg to make up the cost of the exhaust!! ha!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've registered over 27mpg on a trip over 500 miles, staying mostly around 70mph except to pass a couple of times...Gas station to gas station on the freeway...in town is a little different.

·
Registered
334 Posts
what grade of gas where you usen'. thats great milage!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
MPG??

Was this a serious consideration when you bought your Z?? :rolf2:

Not me.

·
Premium Member
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:shiftdrive: Of course not! Still. Having put the new exhaust on ... getting 28+ mpg at 75mph .. well ... geeze .. thought that was pretty cool!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
No offense meant.

I'm only surprised at how many people talk about mpg.

To me, the time for that is before the purchase.

After that - what does is matter? It goes out - you fill it up?

If I wanted mpg, I'd buy a Precis Hybrid. My buddy gets a combined 54.

Do I care? Nope. Fill 'er up with 93. :shiftdrive:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts