Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,237 Posts
Man, that sucks.
At first, when I got my Z, I wouldn't click on any of the "I Got Hit" links...then slowly I started to out of curiosity. Of all that I have seen, this one scares me the most of any I have seen. Good thing you didn't have a loved one in the passenger seat.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
just spoke to the adjuster.. looks like he is a few K short of what I need, but told me that Icould pull the aftermarket parts and sell on my own which is cool since he gave me the credit for some to raise the loss estimate. so Iguess I will go and start getting my list together, pics of condition and post stuff then.

just had my vision physial and all is great, no glass or any issues noes on the ole eyballs!

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
The pics are very difficult to look at without evoking some strong emotions.

I am glad you came out of this absent very serious personal injury.

Apologies for posting so late but I've been away from the boards for awhile.

I hope you are mending well.

Kenny

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I thought I had posted these from the salvage yard but here is the final series of pictures of Jezzy that will ever be taken!

·
Registered
64 Posts
WOW!!
Glad to hear you are OK.

I was once where you are & you realize that a car is only a bunch of metal & plastic parts, that apart from providing us a means of transportation and for a few of us, give an enormous pleasure in the performance and handling and/or just the pride of ownership.... but a good cars first & foremost job is to take a hit and keep their occupants alive.

You'll be back

:cheers:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts