Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:helpsmilie:
Hey whats up? I need help finding inexpensive rims for my blue Z. I dont want used but I dont want them costing 3k USD. Any help is appreciated :yourock:

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
[/quote]

There are many rim brands that won't cost you $3K for rims/rubber. I suggest trying out TireRack.com and input your Z info and see what options pop up, I put mine in and there were 69 difft wheels suggested for my Z's specs...and you get to see what they would look like on your Z also. After fiding some rims you like, get them priced out by several different vendors and see who can give you the best deal. Good Luck! :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
172 Posts
I looked at wheels for 6 months before decide on one. I have about 50-75 saved in my favorites. When you do decide on one, stop looking or you will change your mind. Thats what happened to me. Good luck

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
[/quote]
:rolf2: :doh: Yeah, don't linger on the wheels. Just buy the first set you really like and keep going back to. :cheers:

·
Registered
71 Posts
TRY WHEELGUYZ.COM

I GOT MY HYBER BLACK -- HP RACING STAGGERED FIT (18X8 RIMS, 18-40-245 FRONT, 18X9 RIMS, 18-35-275 BACK) WITH HANCOK TIRES +S&H FOR $1,300. 19'S GOES FOR ABOUT
$1,999.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts