Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The group buy turned out great! Here are some of my pictures of my taillights. I'm going to be getting my signals done eventually, but currently they have Lamin-X overlays on them. Hopefully we can post some more pics of the group buy's taillights in here too.

·
Registered
406 Posts
That tail light tinting is a MUST for Black Zs.

They LOOK GREAT!!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
That looks very sexy! I think it would look better on PPW.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's illegal here too Terri. So is having less than 32% on your windows and having a cover for your license plate. I have all of them :nana:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Wow that looks great! Would love to do that on my SS, but am worried that getting pulled over for the tint might lead to greater consequences.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
looks great. i'd definitely do it if i was keeping the car!

toykilla - when i get a new car....wanna do those lights? haha.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Very happy with the way these turned out. Get lots of compliments on toykilla's handiwork.

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
I have mine tail lights tinted too, living in cali i'm sure they are illegal here too, but i was just pulled over the other day and the cop didn't say a thing about the taillights, it only depends if you get a cop that wants to be a jerk.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Originally posted by Scotto2323@Jul 21 2005, 12:22 AM
Are they diffrent taillights?  Or are they just painted with the VHT Night Shade?
[snapback]134955[/snapback]​

OEM tail lights...but toykilla has his own method of prepping, applying and finishing. Using the directions provided with the product will not yeild similar results. There is a DIY posted.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts