Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help restoring a 350z the back trunk was all gutted and so are the front door panels the door panels are hard to find so I’ll get aftermarket ones but in case y’all know any sites for the door panels and the back trunk I want the trunk looking this this picture

·
Super Moderator
1,679 Posts
There are no aftermarket companies that specialized in Z33 interior panels to my knowledge. Let me check my own supply of used interior parts for any rear panels that might be left. What's the best way to contact you if I find any to sell?

·
Super Moderator
1,679 Posts
I thought I had the rear trunk cover and carpet, but haven't found it. I do have a 350Z spare tire (specific to Brembo brakes), tools, jack and the small cone trim piece, but you may not need any of that. Let me know if you do and we'll discuss pricing and shipping.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What year are you restoring? I have some panels from my old 2005 Anniversary edition that I saved after an accident. Some of the tabs are broken (the reason I forced them to be replace!) but they would still work and cosmetically look pretty good. These are the ones that go over the strut support I believe. Haven't looked at them in years, but if you have any interest let me know.

·
Super Moderator
1,679 Posts
I need help restoring a 350z the back trunk was all gutted and so are the front door panels the door panels are hard to find so I’ll get aftermarket ones but in case y’all know any sites for the door panels and the back trunk I want the trunk looking this this picture View attachment 53330
So it's been four months since you first posted. How's the restoration coming? What parts are still needed?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So it's been four months since you first posted. How's the restoration coming? What parts are still needed?
Got a lot done still need some trunk trim but got most of it from a junkyard got door panel deletes waiting on new headlights and got a bumper some slotted and drilled rotors some other minor stuff too

·
Super Moderator
1,679 Posts
Got a lot done still need some trunk trim but got most of it from a junkyard got door panel deletes waiting on new headlights and got a bumper some slotted and drilled rotors some other minor stuff too
What specific trunk trim items are needed?

·
Super Moderator
1,679 Posts
I checked and found the trunk cover and carpet that goes on top of it. PM if interested.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts