Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP!!! omg some truck's lower-engine cover came flying from underneath and guess where that sh*t landed? on my car.. tried avoiding it but it managed to hit the right side of my hood and headlight. There are scuff marks from the plastic swiping my car but no paint has been scratched. It looks super ugly and I'm hurt. Is there a product or method out there I can use to remove the scuff marks? They are pretty long and wide considering impact was at 80mph.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Pictures might help. Do you have access to a D/A polisher? If so, you could use some Meguiars ScratchX or a similar product to attempt removing the scuff marks. If you don't have any experience with this, a professional detailer could probably take care of the scuffs for you.

·
Registered
28 Posts
You might be able to get it out with a clay bar and polish if it's not deep. Check out http://www.meguiars.com for the repair then Meguiar's Rx Plus -- welcome for paint specific shine. It worked wonders on mine. My z must have been ran though car washes before I bought it. Super black at that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts