Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to remove the rear windshield wiper? I need to know how to do it and what parts are required. Also, does anyone have any pictures of theirs or their process? I want to know the best way to mount it flush with the hatch. Thanks for the help!

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried that, but the link won't work for me. It gives me an error every time I click on it. Are there any other DIY's on it?

·
Registered
97 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Originally posted by Redefined350z@Oct 20 2004, 01:17 PM
I tried that, but the link won't work for me. It gives me an error every time I click on it. Are there any other DIY's on it?

Yes, but the site they are posted on is going thru a sporadic meltdown.

I used a "Hills Metal Hole Plug", found at Lowes', 3/8 if I remember correctly, to fill the hole left by the wiper arm assembley. About a ninety cent part that can be painted to match. I think the same part can be used to fill the washer nozzel hole as well.

Tie of the wiring harness inside the hatch so it doesn't rattle around.

I did this while installing a wing so the interior hatch cover was removed anyway.

If the site comes back up I'll get you a part # and the link.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help guys...I'll look for the DIY when it comes back up...I appreciate the help.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. Think this would be a good option? The only times I've used the rear wiper is on accident when I first got my car and needed the windshield wipers. Anyways, I want to know if you guys think this looks "cleaner" or not.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts