Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a red 03 Z and im just completely stumped on what rims I should get. I really dont have a price range, but if you guys would be kind of enough to help me out with some stuff and maybe some pics or something.
I know there are a hundred of these topics but i couldnt really find any help.
Thanks guys

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have a red 03 Z and im just completely stumped on what rims I should get. I really dont have a price range, but if you guys would be kind of enough to help me out with some stuff and maybe some pics or something.
I know there are a hundred of these topics but i couldnt really find any help.
Thanks guys

These would be my choices. Volk Racing.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
First, do a search for rims/wheels here. There was one thread w/ all kinds of pics etc.

Second, to get an idea of what I wanted I visited a couple of sites w/ a lot of options. www.hopupracing.com and i-m-racing.com I just used these sites for pricing and ideas. Depends upon what you want in a rim, color, styling (5 spoke, 2 piece, three piece, forged monoblock etc etc) finish (powdercoating, chrome, painted) and size, 18, 19, or dare we say 20's? So many options out there, it's kinda hard for someone to suggest something that is a personal choice.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
that is a personal opinion ayman. And I've seen redlines w/ gold wheels that look HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT It's all personal preference that is why I said it's really based upon what someone wants to get out of a wheel.
yeah thats why i said IMO

·
Registered
56 Posts
Here's mine, 19" Volk SF Challenges in Gunmetal!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Not sure I uploaded it through image shack, hmmm!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Since there are so many combinations, I'd go to our Gallery and look at all our member's rides. Tires/rims are so subjective, how can we give you "our" opinion. You get what you like. You have to drive it! :irock:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts