Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone could recomend a good window tint shop in Plano. I you could also include how much you paid, and what % tint you got I would appreciate it.
Thanks-
Jason

·
Registered
790 Posts
I need to know also - I want my tint redone (darker).

What part of Plano are you in? I live parker and tollway area.

~Z~

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
this is :werd: but I live on Parker and Independence - right in between the both of you.

Anyway, I had mine done at Sunmasters in Farmers Branch 972-934-1117. I got 35% in front & 20% on back done for ~ $200-220, if I recall correctly. Great bunch of guys. Ask for Mike - the owner.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys, I know of this shop I went to tint my Z. It's found in Richardson, just got down 75 and you exit Belt Line. The shop is called SURROUND SOUND which will be to your right before you get to the light, can't miss it. My front windows are of course 35% and the rest are 20% with an eyebrow on the front windshield, but only payed $115. I recommend it!!!!!

·
Registered
516 Posts
I think that any thing over 150 is alot...Iv got 5% all the way around and its from nissan of mesquite..(Trophy Nissan) i paid 150$ ...Im sure Courtesy Nissan will do the same may be not 5%, give em a try...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts