Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anywhere have one?? If so where did you install it?? I'm thinking of putting on in the hatch key hole but don't know about security and functionality of keyless hatch.

·
Registered
806 Posts
There's an indention behind the license plate. Some have drilled a hole into their license plates to mount the camera in that indention and then ran the wires through the license plate lights and into the car.

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
I saw a company that made these into the license plate holder.. i think it was avelectronics

·
Registered
7 Posts
I really like mine, it's a wide angle Color image reversing. I can either use it when backing up or leave it on while driving. It really does pick up the many blind spots in the 350Z.

:shiftdrive:

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
I payed a couple of hundred bucks. Their are many on line sites that offer these cameras. Make sure you get image reversing and I reccomend wide angle. Good Luck!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here is mine again, for some reason it did not show up on my first reply?

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
info from MSOsr

Model

: ND-BC1

Universal Rear-View Camera

From Pioneer Electronics

I have a question.

Is there any way to see rear view If I put the gear on R?

did anyone mount the cam to stock LCD?

·
Registered
55 Posts
yeah I mean can I control the time to display?

or I can set the time to display when I put on R?

and, yes display on my factory nav.

·
Registered
346 Posts
No, you can't control the time when it will display. However, you can control only 2 choices:

1. Shown up when put in Reverse then off when drive
2. Shown up at all time.

Yes you can but it will cost you more since you have to buy some converter so you can use the video input to your nav.

·
Registered
506 Posts
For viewing the camera only when in Reverse, you can find the power wire for the Reverse lights, and tap the power for the camera into that. So, whenever the reverse lights come on the camera comes on.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts