Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
in the rear smart 4ss by taking out the speaker box...........................
like the forum says newbeeeee. I just bought the killer bee and was wondering if anyone has done it. now I know your going to come out the left side of your neck and say why I didn't buy a G35 Coupe instead, just to satisfy your intelligence I got a great deal.........................35 Anniversary Edt for hold on to the oh **** bar 29k, so if your going to say something smart call someone who gives a $4!T. and play with something other than your key board :F-you:

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by shezzzhot+Sep 7 2005, 06:53 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-350Zap
@Sep 7 2005, 08:45 PM
Ultra Yellow, "killer bee" get it? :banghead:
[snapback]153433[/snapback]​

Thought that was a reference to some mod....my bad!
You got prozac? :OMG:
[snapback]153438[/snapback]​

nah....he's just angry cause the yankees are spending 200+ million and they're not in 1st. :)

(don't go take your anger our on me...i'm just being sarcastic. haha!)

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by 350Zap@Sep 7 2005, 06:58 PM
were off topic................if anyone knows anyboby who's done it please reply.
Thanks
350Zap
[snapback]153443[/snapback]​

i haven't seen it turned into seats....but, i've seen it ripped out and turned into housing for a stereo/amps/subs/etc.

but, i'm you can do anything if you put enough money into it. :)

·
Registered
538 Posts
Originally posted by 350Zap@Sep 7 2005, 08:39 PM
like the forum says newbeeeee. I just bought the killer bee and was wondering if anyone has done it. now I know your going to come out the left side of your neck and say why I didn't buy a G35 Coupe instead, just to satisfy your intelligence I got a great deal.........................35 Anniversary Edt for hold on to the oh **** bar 29k, so if your going to say something smart call someone who gives a $4!T. and play with something other than your key board :F-you:
[snapback]153430[/snapback]​

:clap: Nice way to introduce yourself. There is no room behind the seats or in the hatch for rear seats. Not trying to be a smart ass, just was'nt sure where you thought you might locate rear seats.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by gdojr+Sep 7 2005, 08:18 PM-->
Where????
[snapback]153422[/snapback]​
x035834958585830583495358 there is no room for any back seat..........not even if you take the entire hatch area out, you can't just cut the strut brace, and even then unless you have 4 midgets under 3 foot tall no way in hades you are getting a back seat in there :headshake: :headshake: :headshake: :lmfao: :rolf2: :lmfao: :rolf2:

<!--QuoteBegin-350Zap
@Sep 7 2005, 08:39 PM
[snapback]153430[/snapback]​

Whose a newbie and about the killer bee :postpics: kthxbye

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Originally posted by 350Zap@Sep 7 2005, 07:40 PM
TOMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punch:
[snapback]153431[/snapback]​

I have no idea what toma means? And my original question still stands. Why. I'm sure you could of gotten a deal on a G also. Don't be cranky were are all friends.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Originally posted by shezzzhot@Sep 7 2005, 06:42 PM
Wow, what an angry newbie!
[snapback]153432[/snapback]​

Pam and Terri, you guys cracked me up :rolf2: :lmfao:

Regarding the backseats, I think the slope of the roof makes this project ALMOST impossible. But, like DJ said, you can make anything possible. However how can you justify spending about $20K on a $30K vehicle JUST to put in some back seats.

Have you thought about a sidecar???

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Originally posted by 350zluvr+Sep 7 2005, 09:54 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-shezzzhot
@Sep 7 2005, 06:42 PM

Regarding the backseats, I think the slope of the roof makes this project ALMOST impossible. But, like DJ said, you can make anything possible. However how can you justify spending about $20K on a $30K vehicle JUST to put in some back seats.

[snapback]153462[/snapback]​

**** strap 'em to the ROOF.... :lmfao:

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Originally posted by shezzzhot+Sep 7 2005, 08:58 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 7 2005, 09:54 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-shezzzhot
@Sep 7 2005, 06:42 PM

[snapback]153462[/snapback]​

**** strap 'em to the ROOF.... :lmfao:

Side car :rolf2: or you could pull a wagon behind you.
[snapback]153465[/snapback]​

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
**** strap 'em to the ROOF....

Side car  or you could pull a wagon behind you.

There you go!

Make sure to get the sunroof option :lmfao:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts