Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I some how get my ECu adjusted after aftermarket parts that are suppose toenhance my Z's performance?

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
What kind of mods are you talking about? If you are talking about exhaust or intake and the likes you should be OK. You can do a few things, disconnect your battery cables for a few hours and reconnect, or do nothing. The ECU should reset itself. I got a few warning codes thrown at me for like a week *check engine light was on* but it went away, I figure it was the ecu adjusting to the better breathing. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Like Jaysen said the only real ECU mod is Technosquare which is around $500 or so. It adjusts your cars ECU to the mods that you currently have, raises the rev limiter to 7200, and does away with your speed limiter.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Technosquare: $595
Altered Atmos: $500

Same technology, you do the math :D

G

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I just got the Apexi S-AFC II... :doghouse:

Still $220.00 new is a good price. You can do some minor changing of fuel maps with this unit...not as pricey as a reflash, & the car's not down for days....like with the TS reflash.

What mods have you done? Intake & exh improve AIRFLOW....but not fuel. See Daking's thread "why you need to go to a return-type fuel sys."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts