Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What will it take to reach 400whp with the HKS Rotrex supercharger? I read about a rumored 9lb pulley but havnt found anything concrete yet.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chris (illz33) has done his homework on the HKS SC, he knows a lot about it. maybe u can talk to him about this one.
where do i find him.. hes never in the chat..

There was a writeup on this, someone did it. I have no clue how to find it tho, sorry!
thanks.. i will keep looking

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
The itty bitty intercooler isn't that bad. I'd love to see some temps monitored to see exactly what is going on. If you can, hook up a probe after your intercooler and see what the temps are. I will def. install pre and post on mine to see Exactly what is going on.

If it is poor, than you can upgrade.

HKS was rumored to release a different pulley in '06. There are other ways to obtain a pulley however.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
I can have a pulley any size you request in a short period of time. From 9.5 - 19 psi. :wink:

(dammit did I just say that in public?) :hide2:

hahahahaha .. I mean, no there is nothing else but the stock 7psi pulley. This kit sucks. ahem ahem.

·
Registered
27 Posts
What will it take to reach 400whp with the HKS Rotrex supercharger? I read about a rumored 9lb pulley but havnt found anything concrete yet.
We have the design specs to manufacture pullies for the HKS Supercharger kit if anyone needs them. We can make pullies that will boost anywhere between 8-11psi (maybe more if the blower can support). To run more than 8/9psi the intercooler will need to be upgraded as Julian recommended - its tiny :)

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
We have the design specs to manufacture pullies for the HKS Supercharger kit if anyone needs them. We can make pullies that will boost anywhere between 8-11psi (maybe more if the blower can support). To run more than 8/9psi the intercooler will need to be upgraded as Julian recommended - its tiny :)

:) See you soon!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts