Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear ZCoT

You may be already aware of our brand and some of the products we offer. Our parent company, CarMate Japan is the largest aftermarket accessories manufacturer in Japan and the name RAZO is synonymous with highest quality, cutting edge designs and industry standard.

RAZO has recently launched a new line specifically aimed at Z33 and it will soon be available to the North American market. Believe us when we say the RS Aero is like no other products (you'll see why after looking at the link below) and we believe this is definitely something of great interest to all of your members.

http://carmate-usa.com/html_razo/razo_rsaero.htm

You will also receive a copy of the literature by mail shortly. We also invite you to visit our recently updated website. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any questions. Happy motoring!

Best regards,

Will Lee

www.carmate-usa.com <major update completed!>
RAZO/CarMate USA, Inc.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know what you think

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
wing looks like an enlarged nismo spoiler, other than that im really not feeling that kit

nice find chazz!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
I am going to go out on a limb here and say.....I dig that kit....I like the looks and think it looks aggressive yet retains enough of the Z's lines for my taste....but thats just me....

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
kind of mixed feelings on it. it looks like it has potential. the front looks like a throwback to the 300ZX in a way. sides are lacking a bit. the rear is ok i guess.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by JTS2005@Jul 8 2005, 08:55 PM
wing looks like an enlarged nismo spoiler, other than that im really not feeling that kit

nice find chazz!!
[snapback]128975[/snapback]​

definitely looks like a nismo wing.

not feeling the front bumper at all. rear...too much going on. i'd do the wing though. i always liked the nismo (had it on my car)....so, this would be a little different and stand out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Originally posted by djkern+Jul 9 2005, 09:20 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-JTS2005
@Jul 8 2005, 08:55 PM

nice find chazz!!
[snapback]128975[/snapback]​

definitely looks like a nismo wing.

not feeling the front bumper at all. rear...too much going on. i'd do the wing though. i always liked the nismo (had it on my car)....so, this would be a little different and stand out.
[snapback]129097[/snapback]​

Reminds me of the SLK 350

·
Registered
9,180 Posts
for some reason it made me think "godzilla" and i like godzilla. raaawwwwwwrrrrrr ::atomicbreathatomicbreath::

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by Steve350Z@Jul 9 2005, 09:24 AM
kind of mixed feelings on it.  it looks like it has potential.  the front looks like a throwback to the 300ZX in a way.  sides are lacking a bit.  the rear is ok i guess.
[snapback]129055[/snapback]​

Exactly my thoughts as well!!!! I agree w/ you and the sides and rear too. Someone will love it............just not me.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
the kit went for some TASTE testing.....
testing
testing
testing
testing
testing
testing
testing
testing
testing
testing
testing
testing