1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rays Volk TE37 (5 x 114.3)

F: 18 x 8.5 (+30) w/ Bridgestone RE01 235/40/18

R: 18 x 9.5 (+35) w/Bridgestone RE01 265/35/18

If so, they're for sale on the Skyline Australia forum for $2650. White colour.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
the stud pattern is fine and the widths are what you'd want on the Z in an aftermarket wheel to fill the guards properly

so yeah they would fit

as for style, it would look a bit ricey i think with white rims. Youve got a real unique color and fitting plain white wheels would just destroy it. White wheels look best on white cars

thats just my personal opinion though

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[/quote]
I already got a 2nd set of wheels... so I am not looking for them. But I just wanted to post them up here in case anyone else is. :)

White can go well on a black or blue Zed.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will use a stock 18" set for the road and will put R-spec on my Rays.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
they will surely fit... but will look tucked in just by a little bit.... for the matter of fact.... 5mm tucked in than most of the after market wheels specifically design for the zed... 5 mm sometimes does make a lot of difference when you look at them on the car...

FYI, the perfect offset for that set will be front +25 and rear +30... But ****... the price is good with the tyres!

cheers,

richie

·
Registered
889 Posts
[/quote]

Looks wise +22 all round is the correct size. With a +22 on 8.5 rim it will come out ~15mm and on the 9.5 it will come out ~27mm. With this combo and lowered the tyres will not rub.

Performance wise I think Z350 is on the money as the change front/rear is closer.

Also keep in mind that if you have coilovers a offset of +35 on the 9.5 will bring the rim closer to the shock by 20mm. (I have not checked current clearance)

Michael

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
yup... michael...

You are correct there..... with +30 at the rear still looks a bit tucked in on the nismo wheels.... I reckon +22 might be PERFECT for the rear... and if that's the case, we will need to use +22 at the front as well instead of +25.... then the look will be perfect!!!

cheers,

richie

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
I don't like any of the "standard" LE37T colours, so when I get mine I'll probably have them powdercoated. I just like the shape a little more than the TE37's.

Mind you, if anyone is looking for fat rolling stock, CRD has a set of Volk Challenges (19x8.5 f / 19 x 10 rear). Gold spokes with a polished chrome lip.

There's a pic floating around with them on a white Z33, and it looks hot. I want that colour scheme on my LE37T's.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Look at these beaties for sale... $1900 asking:

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/photopost/data/500/1833311.jpg');}" />

1 - 11 of 11 Posts