Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It rained like a mofo this morning until the afternoon. Over the weekend, I had detailed the car and tried this stuff on the windows. I hate streaks in the windows, and the sun can bring out the worst. I normally use Windex, then wipe off the residue or film with a dry cotton cloth. This time, I used the rain repellant and used the cloth to clear the residue. When I drove it today to work (20 minutes), I never used the wipers. The rain came sliding right off! Minimum speed for it to roll off from beading was about 25mph. I love it! It was actually amusing enough to disctract me from the boredom and frustration of morning commutes. I didn't use the main brand, Rainx. Couldn't find it at Wal-mart, so I bought its equivalent that was on a displayed sale. It works, what the heck...

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whatever works! Any brand will do, it's just a great idea to add to detailing the Z. Windows seemed to stay clean longer. The alcohol in the product I used seemed to really get the unseen layer of grime off after I washed the car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts