Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay i got to thinking today, and came up with this idea. i want to get an idea of how many people would be interested in this. Well what we want to do is have a Raffle for mods such as, injen intakes or whatever. It would cost $2 per raffle ticket. We would hold a drawing of the names that participated, and the winner would recieve the product that we choose. We can do this once for the whole month or weekly depending on the interest. Before buying the tickets you would know what product you are buying raffle tickets for. I need to check into the legalities of it but, give me some feedback!! Come on guys it would only be a mere $2, i know you got that much change in the seats of your Z!!
thx
jay

·
Registered
123 Posts
You'll need more users before you can pull it off lest your sponsors help fund it...
I'd probably be in depending on the item.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by 350ed@Feb 13 2004, 01:46 AM
You'll need more users before you can pull it off lest your sponsors help fund it...
I'd probably be in depending on the item.

O of course, just trying to get a feel for who would be in for this idea!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm in. maybe have little things every 2'nd week of the month, then something bigger @ the end (ie: nismo polo shirt then a gift cert for X vendor, or a prize).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts