Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its OFFICIAL guys...Raceway Park has aggreed to host a Nissan/Infiniti day for us!!The date is Saturday June 25th 2005. Here are some details

This years activities will consist of the following:
RACE EVENT: the event will either be in bracket racing format or heads up and will be broken down as follows
Class 1: All nissan/Infiniti No power adders N/A
Class 2: All Nissan/Infiniti with Power Adders ,turbo,SC,N2O
Class 3:All Nissan/Infiniti Bracket class

*Note that Class 1,2 will be of HEADS UP type, no handicap,first one to the end wins..Period...

There will be trophies awarded in each class for 1st,2nd,and 3rd place.

SHOW EVENT: The event will be hosted by the NJZCLUB and judged on a 300point system or a people's choice format and will have trophies awarded for 1st,2nd and 3rd place as well as best of show and others.

The show brakedown will be in NZCA format.

The pricing for the event is as follows and is dictated by the race track
RACE-$30 Garanteed 2 time runs prior to eliminations
Show-$30
Spectator-$15
Raceway Park will be providing all the trophies and flyers as well as advertising on their website!!

This event will be held on a Saturday and piggybacked on another MAJOR event so it will be crowded and everyone is encouraged to get there EARLY as space is limited. Management garanteed me at least 4 full staging lanes for our racing and it will be an organized event not like the MAYHEM at ATCO...

I need Gerald and Vic to start the website info and pm me with their #'s so we can organize a list of attendees and sponsors for the raffles..This one has the potental to be BIGGER and BETTER than last year..I encourage everyone to spead the word and jump on the planning board by emailing me [email protected]

.Here is the hotel info if anyone is interested.I blocked 20 rooms at the McIntosh Inns 764 route 18 East Btunswick NJ
Their number is 732-238-4900 or 800 444 2775 the room rates are $82 plus tax and the group code is under the NJZCLUB #1443.All reservations must be by June 10th!!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can a moderator please PIN this topic.I cant cause its not under my sections...

Start of the list
1) Daking350Z-Julian
2)Zxrage-Ray
3)Racemrc-Jason aka KOTJ

·
Registered
10 Posts
Originally posted by Daking350Z@Nov 29 2004, 12:56 PM
Its OFFICIAL guys...Raceway Park has aggreed to host a Nissan/Infiniti day for us!!Possible Date is Saturday June 25th 2005. Here are some details

This years activities will consist of the following:
RACE EVENT: the event will either be in bracket racing format or heads up and will be broken down as follows
Class 1: All nissan/Infiniti No power adders N/A
Class 2: All Nissan/Infiniti with Power Adders ,turbo,SC,N2O
Class 3:All Nissan/Infiniti Bracket class

*Note that Class 1,2 will be of HEADS UP type, no handicap,first one to the end wins..Period...

There will be trophies awarded in each class for 1st,2nd,and 3rd place.

SHOW EVENT: The event will be hosted by the NJZCLUB and judged on a 300point system or a people's choice format and will have trophies awarded for 1st,2nd and 3rd place as well as best of show and others.

The show brakedown will be in NZCA format.

The pricing for the event is as follows and is dictated by the race track
RACE-$30 Garanteed 2 time runs prior to eliminations
Show-$30
Spectator-$15
Raceway Park will be providing all the trophies and flyers as well as advertising on their website!!

This event will be held on a Saturday and piggybacked on another MAJOR event so it will be crowded and everyone is encouraged to get there EARLY as space is limited. Management garanteed me at least 4 full staging lanes for our racing and it will be an organized event not like the MAYHEM at ATCO...

I need Gerald and Vic to start the website info and pm me with their #'s so we can organize a list of attendees and sponsors for the raffles..This one has the potental to be BIGGER and BETTER than last year..I encourage everyone to spead the word and jump on the planning board by emailing me [email protected]

I am 99% sure on the date, I will know by this evening...

Julian, this sounds great. Congrats on putting this together.
As I mentioned to you in the past, we are in the final stages of putting together a Z/G club and getting involved in this meet with you and the NJZClub would be perfect.

We are having a meeting in a few weeks to finalize details of the club (Gerald will be with me) and I will bring up this meet so that we can come up with a plan to start promoting it all over the northeast. I will contact you soon after this meeting.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Count me in also! 1st time on the track. This is going to be great!

Pat - Congrats on the SB, by the way. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Count me in! Look forward to a good spring cleaning and show!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My Bad...Can you guys post this on ALL the forums you can and ask for it to be pinned???This is gonna be HUGE...Way bigger than ATCO last year..

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by afr0puff@Dec 1 2004, 02:19 PM
It's spelled I-N-F-I-N-I-T-I</span>, just in case you print out flyers.  :biggrin:

<span style="font-family:arial">I don't know what you're talking about. I see Infiniti everywhere. Hehe. I used to get the same way back when I had my G... 20 that is

·
Registered
88 Posts
Is the racing going to take place before or after the show event?

Or will we be doing both at the same time where the racers and "regulars" were kept seperate most of the time like at ATCO?

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
most likely both at the same time...If your pay for racing you wont be able to enter the show and vice versa..Not to say you cant park near the show vehicles if your eliminated..Now can everyone help spread the word throughout the rest of the infinitI forums..

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Did Vic get the site up yet?

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by buZam@Dec 24 2004, 08:15 PM
Did Vic get the site up yet?

No,Im not sure if you know but Vics wife recently passed away.She was fighting off cancer for some 8 years or so.She was a true fighter and all my prayers go out to Vic and his family. Vic will rejoin the efforts when he is able to.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
No, did not know that he suffered such a loss.

Thoughts and prayers to him and his family on their loss.

Look forward to seeing his posts upon his return.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Oh my god. :( She was one of the first persons I ever talked to at my first car meet. Helped me feel comfortable hanging out with a bunch of strangers.

Wishing your family the best during these hard times vic.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Update!!Its up and running
Here is the hotel info if anyone is interested.I blocked 20 rooms at the McIntosh Inns 764 route 18 East Btunswick NJ
Their number is 732-238-4900 or 800 444 2775 the room rates are $82 plus tax and the group code is under the NJZCLUB #1443.All reservations must be by June 10th!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts