3K views 21 replies 20 participants last post by  cedusett 
#1 ·
#6 ·
"The accent color is Mazda Spicy Orange"? :vomit:

Someone got a hold of some bad crack.

#11 ·
Here's my responce to this being posted over at Motoring:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by madtreed
Well he's from Cleveland, Ohio what did you expect.. LOL!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:shoot2: for the cleveland remark :shoot2:

There are worse things I have seen done to a Z on this forum alone! Vailside VII anyone :puke: :puke: :puke:

Do I personally like the color cobo - no. Did they do a nice job coordinating the whole package - yes. Would it have looked better had he done another color combination - yes(IMO)

#19 ·
[/quote]

:lmfao: :rolf2:

#21 ·
what a f'n nugget !!

the only car i can think of thats worse is a honda going round here that is half smurf blue and half babyshit brown.. if i can get a pic of it next time i see it i will because it is worth seeing - make sure there are no retina piercing knives around if i post it tho !!!!

#22 ·
I want to use my newfound mod powers to remove 'quite possibly' from the title of this thread.

That is by far the worst idea for a paint job I've ever seen, and I hold the body shop partially responsible for letting someone ruin a car of this standing. I've heard of the almighty dollar, but even my morals are too high to let this one slide.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.