Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[/quote]

And props to chris for finding such an atrosity. We should all chip in, buy it, and put it out of its misery

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Cleveland, Ohio!!! Who's near??? Buff, go get it!!! Kill it! Blow it up! Whatever it takes!!!

Jeez, that's one ugly car. You'd think it was Sunset too, but no, it's some shitty Mazda color :vomit:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Man, that thing is ugly!!!!!!!
I love how they show a picture of the "original" purchase price.
What a crock of shite!!!!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
"The accent color is Mazda Spicy Orange"? :vomit:

Someone got a hold of some bad crack.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Orange on Silver??? The mind boggles at how someone could come up with this combination...

·
Registered
7,569 Posts
Here's my responce to this being posted over at Motoring:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by madtreed
Well he's from Cleveland, Ohio what did you expect.. LOL!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:shoot2: for the cleveland remark :shoot2:

There are worse things I have seen done to a Z on this forum alone! Vailside VII anyone :puke: :puke: :puke:

Do I personally like the color cobo - no. Did they do a nice job coordinating the whole package - yes. Would it have looked better had he done another color combination - yes(IMO)

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Is that the new Oscar Mayer mobile?

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
[/quote]
That's exactly the first thing I thought, who thought...hmm, orange and silver, what a combo! :doh:

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank goodness no one has bid yet

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
[/quote]

:lmfao: :rolf2:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Okay, so maybe the owner liked both colors so much that it became two-toned. But there could have been a much better way. That just looks like a decroded piece of crap.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts