Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i tried searching "breaking in" and stuff like that but i couldnt really find anything that was too helpful

How should the Z be broken in..how many miles before letting the beast roar...i kno on s2000 they say no vtech till 600 miles and the first oil change shouldnt be for about 5 to 6 thousand miles..how does this work for the Z. :doh:

thanks

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys! that was some quick responses! ill get pictures up of her as soon as i get her! 1200 miles will be hard but i am sure it will go by quick

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Road trip! Take a day trip somewhere and use cruise control. That's a sure way to get some good miles on her.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Aug 22 2005, 03:13 PM
Road trip!  Take a day trip somewhere and use cruise control.  That's a sure way to get some good miles on her.
[snapback]148162[/snapback]​

:doh: "...Avoid long periods of constant speed during break-in..." maybe better NOT to use cruise control for the 1st 1200...

& :welcome: BTW

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by lionkiller+Aug 22 2005, 06:23 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SmoothZ
@Aug 22 2005, 03:13 PM
Road trip! Take a day trip somewhere and use cruise control. That's a sure way to get some good miles on her.
[snapback]148162[/snapback]​

:doh: "...Avoid long periods of constant speed during break-in..." maybe better NOT to use cruise control for the 1st 1200...

& :welcome: BTW
[snapback]148176[/snapback]​

:ahhh: Then what the **** is a break in period good for? I say to **** with it. Drive it like you want to.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts