Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Its been awhile - Hope everyone's well... my new car gets here in a month and will post some pics and give you my honest opinion on the GTI...before and after mods.

I'm currently doing some promo / Sales work in Sydney and Brisbane for European cars - Performance, maintenance (log book service for most European makes)

Please see attached PDF - If you know of any friends or family that drive European cars would be interested please pass on.
90% of performance upgrades are catered for VW, Audi and Porsche, however after-market / log book service is available for all European models
with competitive prices and exceptional service.

EMCS is available for most current models - basically works through your cruise control buttons.
Want chipped mode? Want to be able to switch back to your stock settings? Want a race mode to run 100 octane fuel at the track? How about a valet mode that limits power? EMCS is the lone technology on the market that can give you all of these options. No changing of the chip or ECU is required. These programs are available at the touch of a button.
For example Stage 1 upgrade on the New GTI (EMCS) power is increased from 147kw to 188kw and torque increased from 280NM to a huge 411NM - all available at low rpm. Programs can be altered to suit mods as they are added. Stage 2 Exhaust and ECI altered to give you 200kw and 450NM - should be interesting pushing that through a FWD :) I'll keep you posted

Upgrades available on Diesel models also - contact me for more info

Please contact me for a detailed PDF or for upgrades/Servicing available on specific models.

email:[email protected]

Thanks for your time and have a great Christmas

Cheers
Mike

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know mate if only Nissan had bought the car in with the old set-up (twin turbo) as stock.... I think there would
be a lot more affordable goodies for the Z.... also happier owners ;)

In any case if you know of anyone that might be interested or decide to get a new ride in the future please drop me a line.

Here's the link for with a more details. The thing that interested me most is that the software is undetectable which means that whilst servicing you can switch back to stock mode via cruise... which is great if you are worried about warranty, insurance etc...

APR Link

Cheers
Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts