Originally posted by Jung918@Dec 8 2004, 12:56 AM
When you bleed the brakes make sure you start from the furthest point from the brake master cylinder. So start at the passenger rear wheel, driver wheel wheel, passenger front, and then driver front. I got Goodridge lines. I know stop tech makes them also.
So it's rear right (passenger), front left (driver), rear left (driver), front right (passenger)</span>Bleeding Brake System
While bleeding, pay attention to master cylinder fluid level.
1. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
2. Connect a vinyl tube to the rear right bleed valve.
3. Fully depress brake pedal 4 to 5 times.
4. With the brake pedal depressed, loosen the bleed valve to let the air out, and then tighten it immediately.
5. Repeat steps 3, 4 until no more air comes out.
6. Tighten the bleed valve to the specified torque.
7. In steps 2 to 6 below, with the master cylinder reservoir tank filled at least half way, bleed air from the front left, rear left, and front right tires, in that order.