Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

3861 - 3876 of 3876 Posts

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Get out of here, since when? Looks new to me unless it's the new site black background.

9:00 pm PST, don't know if July comes EST or PST. Should be 12 midnight on east coast.
Aloha,
It's here! EST!

A Hui Hou

PaulO

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
So Dave , how was London and whole UK vacation? Did you post up anymore pics? I saw the cool car pics.
Nah, I haven't posted anymore pics yet. I lost Photoshop b/c I had to wipeout my laptop and I don' t know where the CD is to reinstall it. I'd like to edit some of the photos. We got to see the Queen and do a lot of cool things. The trip was great...I'm really glad to be back though after all the stuff that's been going on over there these past couple days.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I like the new sig too. Nissan killed LS, so I've shifted my allegiance to the Redline crowd (sorry Pam), and decided I should change the sig. Is it too tall?
~Pat
Traitor! Yes it's too tall, also the color is like a cross from LS & RL, are you auditioning for a new 08 nissan color? I like the pic you choose.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
19 guests? Show yourselves :rolf2:

Hey Curtis, here's a pic of the Queen from the trip.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Just a weird picture with orangeish stuff all over, which is why I made it B&W in the background. The shorter version is a little better I think. We are getting a new Red (Nogaro), but according to one site, we're loosing a bunch of the cool colors (DB, Solar orange, etc). Pic is one I found somewhere.

~Pat

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Aloha,
It's here! EST!
A Hui Hou
PaulO
Well who is going to do the honors of coming up with a theme? Paul, Dave? Only two online, the others are sleeping.

Or maybe we are just late and July's has already started.

Nah, I haven't posted anymore pics yet. I lost Photoshop b/c I had to wipeout my laptop and I don' t know where the CD is to reinstall it. I'd like to edit some of the photos. We got to see the Queen and do a lot of cool things. The trip was great...I'm really glad to be back though after all the stuff that's been going on over there these past couple days.
The queen? Did you tour any castles, or at least the Tower of London, you know the tourist stuff?
Let me if you need a cd of PS, PM me and I could burn you a copy.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
It's 11:32 PM my time... No July here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOURE IN THE FUTURE
I'm CST, too...but you can still join us in July PW :cheers:

3861 - 3876 of 3876 Posts