Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
3761 - 3770 of 3770 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
400 mile round trip to visit with the in-laws for 4 hours yesterday. And Christmas is finally over, lol. Now for New Years Eve! :party:
Santa was not taking very good notes this year, because I got spoiled rotten. :lmfao:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
The time off is very welcome for us. It's nice to be home with the family.

Sounds like you made out like a pirate, Terri.

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
So Bryan and Michelle are heading up to Ohio to visit her family ( I presume) so me Jim and Lee are going to drive over to Zanesville to meet them for dinner tonight. Nice holiday bonus :party:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:clap: Jealous...

So I met a basketball player today at Lifetime Fitness. He says he's from Columbus, OH. Wanted to get out of the ghetto and move someplace that was better than what he grew up in. I didn't realize it was bad over there unless he grew up in an environment that was not conducive to family values.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Until next year.....Baaaahhhhh!!!

Humbug is over FTMFW.

Dad wanted his S-class detailed for humbug.

64,298 water spots. McFilthy inside.

6 Orange, 6 blue and 3 black polishing pads. A bucket full of buffing and cleaning towels. Depleted the reserve supply of Sonus claybar, Sonus Restore polish, Sonus EFX, Sonus Finalizer, Zanio glass polish, Leatherique Rejuvenator, Leatherique cleaner, Dyson spot remover, 303 Aerospace, Griots wheel cleaner, Griots rubber cleaner, Rain-X, Zaino Z-6, Poorboys tire dressing and Zaino plastic polish.

21 hours. :buffing:

Now Mom wants her station wagon done. :waxing: :eek:

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
:clap: Jealous...

So I met a basketball player today at Lifetime Fitness. He says he's from Columbus, OH. Wanted to get out of the ghetto and move someplace that was better than what he grew up in. I didn't realize it was bad over there unless he grew up in an environment that was not conducive to family values.
Columbus has "ghettos" like any city - I try to avoid those parts of town, lol. The 'burbs are all pretty nice and there really is a lot going on in town, just a matter of perspective. If you see him again, find out exactly where he spent his formative years - I'm curious....

Bryan and Michelle say hi to all - as I thought they were heading up to the Cleveland area (Elyria) where Michelle's parents live. Had a great time catching up and talking about the upcoming ZDayZ etc.

Until next year.....Baaaahhhhh!!!

Humbug is over FTMFW.

Dad wanted his S-class detailed for humbug.

64,298 water spots. McFilthy inside.

6 Orange, 6 blue and 3 black polishing pads. A bucket full of buffing and cleaning towels. Depleted the reserve supply of Sonus claybar, Sonus Restore polish, Sonus EFX, Sonus Finalizer, Zanio glass polish, Leatherique Rejuvenator, Leatherique cleaner, Dyson spot remover, 303 Aerospace, Griots wheel cleaner, Griots rubber cleaner, Rain-X, Zaino Z-6, Poorboys tire dressing and Zaino plastic polish.

21 hours. :buffing:

Now Mom wants her station wagon done. :waxing: :eek:
:postpics:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I'm taking my boys to a car wash to help clean out the van. We need the bigger vacuum. :lol: Probably won't spend more than 30 minutes cleaning out the van. I'm trying to teach them how easy it is to keep the van clean.

Come this Spring, I'm having one of the G club guys detail Monica. She needs some buffing and polishing, and I don't have all the tools. I think he's only going to charge me $75, but he's a college student so I'll gladly help him out.

Went ice skating with the kids last night and injured my right knee pretty badly. I'm trying to learn how to stop hockey style. I fell hard on my knee and now have a stiff and swollen knee. :cry:

3761 - 3770 of 3770 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.