Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 3770 Posts

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found the website that officially tracks the Roller Derby names -- mine is available! So -- as soon as I pass the skills test, the team person that is responsible for sending in the updates to team roster will request it for me! YEAH!

girl1dir here I come!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:wavey:

Wondering if we should/could leave this open and make this the pw 2011 thread? It might top 200 pages total if we continue on the trend? :dunno:
I agree that we should do this. I don't think it'll affect the site. Let's just keep it open.

Hi, everyone. It was a subdued weekend for me. Not a lot of drinking or partying for this old geezer.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Chele, to answer your question about dog poop, I'm kinda anal and feel like I do the best at picking it up. When Brandon gets older, he can do it to my liking.

Terri, one of the reasons I wouldn't want a business in my house is the amount of paperwork involved. Unless Tara or I can stay on top of the financials, which I'm sure we would, I foresee the slippery slope of "I can do it later" gone wrong.

As for your SIL and Doug, I say bravo to Doug for asking to get back that stuff. She's being stupid and needs to feel the pain of it. It's the only way.

Happy birthday to Dillon! I know it seems like time flew by, but enjoy it while you can.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I stickied the thread to make sure it was up near the top.

We had in-laws come over yesterday for a Xmas dinner and gift sharing. One of my BILs has 3 daughters. The boys get along with them really well. I can't stand the mother, and neither can anyone else. So we always plan a social event when she's at work. :lol: Seriously.

Kids got some money, so they want to go buy a new game for the Wii. I guess that's our plan today.

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Should we change the name to be 2001 PW not "January"?

Dave -- Haha. I understand about the poop. Kinda funny but ever since it was my job to do it-- I was anal about it. Guess that no half-assing work ethic I have kicks in -- even with dog poop.

Sciatic is definitely pinched. Left leg is pings and needles. I'll hopefully get into the Chiro in the morning tomorrow. Attending Derby practice but no skating. I hurt myself skating on Friday I think... dammit! :banghead:

see ya'll later!

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Watching practice was great today. Wishing I was a part of the full team practice. They were doing bumps and all kinds of things today! Looks like a great time.
If only I could put some pressure on my left leg (besides walking) and also twist or turn!
Grumble... I better be able to get in to see the Chiro tomorrow. :/

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Climbing was interesting today. Some really good progress in some areas (finished a 5.10A if that means anything to you), but sucked in others. Need to take the time to pull the gray cladding off the Miata and make some molds.

~Pat

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I'm bored.

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Time to relax with some Dexter Season 1.
The next season of Biggest Loser starts up this week, in case anyone is interested.

Dave (or others of course) -- you have any great sciatic nerve pinch exercises I can do to loosen this thing up? My left foot has been tiny pins and needles most of the day. And I slept for **** last night - so I got no rest it feels like whatsoever last night!

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
It's a rating of difficulty, no idea what it actually corresponds to. That said, it's about two steps up on a 10 step scale from what I've been doing.

~Pat

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
We celebrated Dillon's 1st bday at the in-laws tonight. He got the hang of the cake eating this time. At my parents he only picked at the icing if you remember....I think the pictures say it all:

And yes, that last picture I had to wipe some of the icing off his face b/c it was totally blocking both nostrils :rolf2:

1 - 20 of 3770 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.