Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
:banghead: :doh: :wtf:
+1

LOL back in the day my dad would put me and one of my brothers (there is 3 of us) back in the hatch of his 300zx. lots of fun... this was where my love was born :wub:
I used to be put in the hatch of my dad's saab sonnett III when I couldn't sleep, couple times round the block, voila!

Tell me that **** wouldnt be sick....is it possible to get a parts Z and do it?
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :wtf:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Actually that would be easier. Remove the hatch, cut out the strut bar and maybe fabircate some sort of window divider behind the seats and bam you got yourself a tiny nearly useless pickup.
And then make it 4x4 and put big mud tires. And a snorkel so you can drive underwater.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Why don't you just put the extra persons in the hatch like the instructions say for the golf clubs. They should be comfortable.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Uh, if you were even serious, it may be easier to get a G and do something like a 350Z conversion right? The same way people try to make their civics look like skylines, and tercels like M3's... do some bodywork to get in the headlights, taillights, make the body look more similar on the outside than to mess around and put a backseat in the Z... Why anyone would though, I dont know.

·
Registered
59 Posts
i was looking to put rear seats in my 350z... i was wondering if anyone has tried this using g35 coupe rear seats...

Are u from around Markam by any chance? I think we spoke b4 and u wanted to install 1 seat in the middle in the back?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts