Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to take out my center dash back pass the seats and the whole back pices behind the seats over the hump to the start of the carpet. I also need to pull the strut tower apart. I am shipping these parts off the CA for painting but dont want to mess them up.

I was also just thinking about talking to some sound installer and see if I could pay them on the side to take everything out.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Sounds like you are sending your stuff to Suite E Graffix. I was going to do that a while ago but I held off and invested(if you can use that word for modding your car) into other parts at the time. As for removing the interior parts, that is something you can easily do yourself. its not hard at all see if something is screwed or if it just pops out. Personally, I wouldn't pay for someone to do this. Trust me, its not that hard and you can do it yourself. If you need the service manual to see what you are doing, PM Dirn, he can help you out with getting what you need.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep they are doing the paint work so it should come out real nice. where can I get this service manual myself

1 - 3 of 3 Posts