Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EXCELLENT SERVICE!

I called around looking for a volk rim to replace my broken one.. Everyone said it would be almost a month before they could get me one.. Jon at PTP got it to me within a week! Excellent pricing, quick response time.. What more could you ask for?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I bought a B&M Short Throw from they a few months back. It got to me a lot quicker than I expected. They had great customer service and I will surely be going back there for my needs in the future.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well PTP kind of just disappeared on us. Jaysen ordered some brake pads from them, and they never showed, and just basically stopped talking to us.. So we took their banner down..

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Not to rag on a sponsor of the site, but I had a little encounter with them as well. I basically ordered the carbon fiber triple A-pillar from them back in 2/04 and they told me they were working on making them. So I waited a while and a month goes by and I ended up having to contact them again about it. They kept on telling me that it wasn't ready to check back in a few weeks. Well we kept up that game, where I was always having to contact them every few weeks to find out that they didn't have it ready. I always made the call or email before they would resond, they never once tried to call me. So in the end, I kept waiting and sending them emails for about 4 months before I decided to give up on them and I am pretty sure that to this day, they still don't have them available for sale, but they are still listed on their website. Go figure. To me it seems like they have a nice website with nice products to offer, but their customer service is terrible and they don't follow through with their deadlines and like to keep their customers in the dark. Just my experience with them.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Thats interesting to find. I guess everyone has good and bad experiences with any company. I always hate that when us as the consumer are left in the dark, even after we have prepaid. How do companies expect to get along when they don't hold on to their end of the deal.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
That's BS that companies expect you to pay in advance for something they claim to have. Why not just say they don't have it? It's simple: Don't sell it unless you have it in stock. And if you don't have it, get it for the customer before the money is collected. If I walk into a store looking for something specific and it's there, then I buy it and pay for it. If they don't have it, I don't 'prepay' and hope it gets here; I just go somewhere else to find it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts