Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLANNING TO BUY 350Z AND I WAS WONDERING WHAT R PROS AND CONS REGARDING 350Z. I KNOW THE SUSPENSION OR CAMBER IS PROBLEM, BUT IS THERE N E OTHER PROBLEM THAT N E ONE IS FACING OR HAD BEFORE? THX...

·
Registered
305 Posts
Problems nope no problems here. I wouldn't want to drive another car. There's nothing like sitting in the Z and hit'n a corner with a little power slide sideways. Not only does it show it's power but Oh man do you look sweet doing it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I always mistaken the Z for a 911 at night time, but I rather have my ZR just becuz it's better in evey way than poorche except the price!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by ssgtbarclay@Dec 26 2004, 12:24 AM
Problems nope no problems here. I wouldn't want to drive another car. There's nothing like sitting in the Z and hit'n a corner with a little power slide sideways. Not only does it show it's power but Oh man do you look sweet doing it.

Ditto! Good way to describe it. I love the rubbernecking.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Pro: No back seat. (don't have to take friends to thre airport..)

con: no back seat....(can't take dogs to the park)

It's a 2-seater sportscar. Be sure that's what you want.

I'm VERY happy with mine.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
The 03's have a tire feathering issue. It can be corrected, but it's not a fun thing to go through. Buy an 04 or 05 if you can.

Other than that, remember that it's a sports car that only cost you $27k. You may have rattles with the plastic in the car and there will be a little road noise.

Other than that, the car is perfect. Just make sure you pick the model that's right for you. Are you planning on modifying it?

·
Registered
722 Posts
PRO: It's fast fun and **** good-looking.

CON: My base model tends to raise my confidence level beyond my tallent level. / Stock tires don't do well on wet pavement.

·
Registered
98 Posts
PRO: FEEL GOOD TO DRIVE (WITH THE TOP DOWN), CATCH MANY LOOKS, MINI UPGADE AND READY FOR TRACK AND DRAG RACING (EG. BRAKE, TYRES)

CON: HARD TO PARK (BECAUSE OF KEYING), NO BREMBO (BECAUSE MY IS ROADSTER), NOT VERY GOOD STORAGE SPACE, ALWAYS TAKE A LONG ROUTE TO GO HOME (ALONG THE BEACH)

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Pro - you'll never be the designated driver in a 2-seater ;)

Con - there's no better car, short of a lambo, that you can look better in when pulling up to the bar/club. De-badge it, and you will probably get more attention than you expect.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts