Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
I agree, nice pics. Get three other cars together and it will only be $25 each! Make sure you pick buddies with nice lookin rides tho.. haha

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Great pics!

I'd still love to see a photoshoot of an R34 Skyline, MK4 Supra, and 350Z. :drool:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Jetpilot718@Jul 6 2005, 12:09 AM
I agree, nice pics.  Get three other cars together and it will only be $25 each!  Make sure you pick buddies with nice lookin rides tho..  haha
[snapback]127201[/snapback]​

I'm also getting a bikini model

·
Registered
798 Posts
Originally posted by NourZ+Jul 6 2005, 12:30 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Jetpilot718
@Jul 6 2005, 12:09 AM
I agree, nice pics.  Get three other cars together and it will only be $25 each!  Make sure you pick buddies with nice lookin rides tho..  haha

[snapback]127496[/snapback]​

Nice pics...... Can I be the bikini Model? :nana:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by 007Angel+Jul 6 2005, 03:27 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 6 2005, 12:30 PM

[snapback]127550[/snapback]​

:OMG: :clap: Woohoo! Some Z girl willing to model for a Z! :yourock:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by 007Angel+Jul 6 2005, 03:27 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 6 2005, 12:30 PM

[snapback]127550[/snapback]​

I'll assume that you live far.. send me some bikini pics and I'll photoshop you on the car :ladysman: me :biggrin:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Cool pics, just 3 suggestions for him.

1. Watch out for the focus, there are a couple of pics in there that I have no idea what he was trying to focus on. Example below, which knob is he really trying to show?

http://www.binarydarkroom.ca/photography/c...2k/dsc_7504.htm

2. The depth of field on some of the pics were too great, again, no idea what he was trying to focus on. I love shooting pictures with a wide open aperture too, but depends on the situtation. Example below, everthing is out of focus.

http://www.binarydarkroom.ca/photography/c...sc_7602_std.jpg

3. I don't know what other equipment he'll be using for the shoot, but as far as the camera goes, $100 for 40 shots using just a D70 will make me think twice.

Other than that, awesome job, love some of the compositions, he's really good at it.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by djdaizzy@Jul 6 2005, 06:59 PM

1. Watch out for the focus, there are a couple of pics in there that I have no idea what he was trying to focus on. Example below, which knob is he really trying to show?

2. The depth of field on some of the pics were too great, again, no idea what he was trying to focus on. I love shooting pictures with a wide open aperture too, but depends on the situtation. Example below, everthing is out of focus.

3. I don't know what other equipment he'll be using for the shoot, but as far as the camera goes, $100 for 40 shots using just a D70 will make me think twice.

Other than that, awesome job, love some of the compositions, he's really good at it.
[snapback]127738[/snapback]​

You'r right.. I can take similar pictures with my tiny Pentax OptioS4. I'll doit myself, I'm more than capable.

These are quick shots I've taken with the S4. With correct lighting I should get better pictures.

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://pic18.picturetrail.com/VOL875/3167034/7846381/103555965.jpg');}" />
this is a Fiber Optics lamp

·
Registered
562 Posts
Originally posted by djdaizzy@Jul 7 2005, 09:59 AM

[snapback]127738[/snapback]​

You are forgetting one thing, the camera is the cheap part, who cares if he has a D70. The lenses are the part that matters and they are the part that cost an arm and a leg. They are also the part that makes the biggest difference in photographs, besides the photographer being able to capture light in the right way.

And here's a proof that even tough I've spent loads of money on lenses, I still can't get my photos to look as good as pros and that's because very often I don't take tripod with me when I should.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
Originally posted by Nuff@Jul 7 2005, 03:44 AM
You are forgetting one thing, the camera is the cheap part, who cares if he has a D70. The lenses are the part that matters and they are the part that cost an arm and a leg. They are also the part that makes the biggest difference in photographs, besides the photographer being able to capture light in the right way.

And here's a proof that even tough I've spent loads of money on lenses, I still can't get my photos to look as good as pros and that's because very often I don't take tripod with me when I should.
[snapback]128008[/snapback]​

Tottaly correct, lenses are very important. I was just making general statments due to some of the pictures in that set and his camera body.

·
Registered
470 Posts
reeeealy nice pics man congrats i realy like them a lot

1 - 16 of 16 Posts