Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://350z-tech.com/forums/index.php?act=gal

what are your opinions on our product review section? I havent had time to fully finish it but would like some feedback anyways.

what would you like to see added?

is the format good?

Is this helpful ?

Is this a good way to give side by side comparisons to modifications?

anyone want to help me? PLEASE?

-josh

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Josh, I like the overall idea. The reviews are good, and not subjected to personal opinion-- I can see where it would be very helpful to have the information at your fingertips like that. I took a look at the intake section and didn't even know some of those options were out there. From this section a person could continue to shop for a specific product and make their own decision from there. As far as the ratings are concerned. You should stress somewhere that these are opinions and not products tested on the same car etc, as mods performances are affected by what other components it is working with ie/one intake with borla exhaust and kinetix plenum is not going to result in the same numbers as another intake with the for instance nismo exhaust. Does that make sense?

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes that makes perfect sense.

I am trying to develop this section into a place where z owners can come and see everything that is available for their cars. I am definitely behind and dove in pretty deep on this one.

There is tons of more products available, but as you can see I dont have all the information ready for the one I do have

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Well you have done pretty good so far! Maybe you could add a feature where members can submit items to you for posting if they are not in the review section yet. That way you still have control of the review, to make it non subjective, but have people being able to make contributions also. More products w/o you having to scout them out = more information for us all and some sleep for you LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts