Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I´m new in this forum. First I want to say sorry for my english because I am Spanish. I would tray to explain my problem the best I can.

The thing is that I have already installed in my 350Z the NISMO CAI, everything was OK with the instalation but when I start the engine and run the car out of my garage, the yellow "engine problem" indicator stands permanent in the front panel. I have cheked all the plug ins and the MAF Sensor and it´s all correct.

Is this yellow "engine problem" indicator normal??. After that I have run a few KM with the car and everything is OK, I could notice the improvement in sound and performances but the yellow engine indicator is always present!!.

Thank you very much.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Yes you probably need to reset the ECU. My CEL (check engine light) stayed on for about a week after I put my borla exhaust on but it went out before I could get to the dealership appointment. And don't worry about your english, you speak better than some Americans!!!! :wavey: And welcome to the site :wavey:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey!, I have already restart my ECU with the accelerator pedal method and it works!!. The CEL light is gone!.

Thank you everybody for your help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts