Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i think i am getting a 350Z pretty soon, because my old car was broken into and totaled (2002 turbo si). I went to a dealer and his best offer for a 2004 Enthuiast was 31grand run out. Is that a decent deal? or I should get a base and use the money i save to get a Nismo LSD and HID? Thanks for the help.

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
I think you could do better. The MSRP on an '05 Enthusiast is around 28,500. Of course, it also depends on what options that vehicle has but the price seems a bit high to me.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey! That is way too much for that trim. I got mine for $27,999 with aero package, floor/ trunk mates, kick plates, splash guards then I added tinted windows which then totalled 28,187 out the door. I am sure you can do better than that!

GOOD LUCK!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by bunnybunbun@Nov 12 2004, 08:02 PM
Hi, i think i am getting a 350Z pretty soon, because my old car was broken into and totaled (2002 turbo si).  I went to a dealer and his best offer for a 2004  Enthuiast was 31grand run out.  Is that a decent deal?  or I should get a base and use the money i save to get a Nismo LSD and HID?  Thanks for the help.

What color and options are you looking for on an 04 Enthusiast? 6MT or 5AT? I have a few 04's still and can say 31K OTD is to high. Where are you located?

C.Carnahan
Internet Sales
Vaden Nissan

·
Registered
790 Posts
Welcome to the board!

A Enthusiast with side airbags, floor mats, splash guards, and trunk mat will have an MSRP of $29,910 - That is an '05 6speed.

A Base 350 with floor mats, splash guards, cargo convience package, aluminum kick plates, and trunk mat will have an MSRP of $27,520.

If you live anywhere near Dallas, Texas - let me know what you are looking for. I work at Courtesy Nissan in Richardson(Dallas Area).

I would be very happy to help you find the car that you are looking for. I own a Base Daytona Blue 350Z and enjoy it very much(best car I have ever owned)

I recently sold a Titan to someone I met on the board - in case you would like a reference.

We do not add all the "Market Adjustment" and paint and fabric sealants that other dealerships add.

SO - Please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you!

Sincerely,

Zach
~Z~

Courtesy Nissan
972-231-2600

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
$32,000 back in November 2002.........I got ripped!!!!!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I live in Houston Texas. I got that quote from a local dealer, Mossy Nissan. It is a 2004 enthusiast with kick plate, floor mats, and trunk cargo nets ( 6 speed) 31grand walk out. If anyone that can get me a better deal, I can't never thank you enough.

C.Carnahan and Zach, I would love to get some quotes from you guys.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by seexeng@Nov 12 2004, 11:43 PM
Hey!  That is way too much for that trim.  I got mine for $27,999 with aero package, floor/ trunk mates, kick plates, splash guards then I added tinted windows which then totalled 28,187 out the door.  I am sure you can do better than that!

GOOD LUCK!

hey was the sticker price just low, or you talked the price down? Cause man, i wish i can get a deal like that

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by bunnybunbun@Nov 14 2004, 11:52 PM
I live in Houston Texas.  I got that quote from a local dealer, Mossy Nissan.  It is a 2004 enthusiast with kick plate, floor mats, and trunk cargo nets ( 6 speed) 31grand walk out.  If anyone that can get me a better deal, I can't never thank you enough.

C.Carnahan and Zach, I would love to get some quotes from you guys.

Are you willing to travel to purchase a Z?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts