Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after I ordered my seibon TS-II hood It seemed like I read all these threads about seibon being crap. Well for 600 bucks shipped this hood is awesome there's not one flaw anywhere! Fitment is perfect and is took me all of 10 minutes to install! Here's some pics........

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Looks beautiful! :irock:

Only thing I'd do differently is painting that grille a more discrete color...like black. :thumbsup:

I think that looks awesome! Great price too!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I put it on right before I got deployed w/ the military, I'll be painting it when I get back in july.....looking at the RH J8's gunmetal wheels

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
:drool: Those wheels would be perfect.

Check out ssgtbarclay's car if you get a chance. Do a search for threads he's started. He posted a good bit of pictures of his J8's on his PPW.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Wow! That looks great! I have a PPW, and I'm not a fan of disrupting the color flow but your setup looks good. Personally, I'd leave the vents alone.

Are you going to leave the spoiler like that? Good choice on the J8's. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah I'm gonna leave the spoiler as is........it's CF

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Originally posted by StudyBuddy@Jun 23 2005, 07:21 AM
Looks beautiful! :irock:

Only thing I'd do differently is painting that grille a more discrete color...like black. :thumbsup:

I think that looks awesome! Great price too!
[snapback]119702[/snapback]​

Buddy beat me to it.. I agree with the painting the grille thing. Looks good tho, can't go wrong with CF and white. You do know you need a lip and skirts now right? hehe

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Originally posted by Jetpilot718@Jun 23 2005, 10:07 AM
Buddy beat me to it..  I agree with the painting the grille thing.  Looks good tho, can't go wrong with CF and white.  You do know you need a lip and skirts now right?  hehe
[snapback]119769[/snapback]​

And wheels and springs and lambo doors and a single turbo to back up the great looks of the car, and racing seats with harnesses, and a complete in car entertainment center, and....

The list goes on and on once you get started. :thumbsup: You're in the right direction for sure. I like the spoiler too. Didn't notice it the first time. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Cool i have a PPW with the Seibon TS hood. I am still in debats on whether to paint it or not.

Did you not use hood pins? I was told by several sources the TS2 requried them.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'd powder those grills black for sure... looks way tacky with them silver.

Otherwise it looks high quality.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah I'd like to get the nismo body kit but w/ the lip being CF.....Dunno how I can do that though w/out spending a grand for the front bumper alone(just to paint over it......most of it). I might get hood pins when I get back from Iraqi, but I don't think the hood NEEDS them.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by StudyBuddy+Jun 23 2005, 10:09 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Jetpilot718
@Jun 23 2005, 10:07 AM
Buddy beat me to it..  I agree with the painting the grille thing.  Looks good tho, can't go wrong with CF and white.  You do know you need a lip and skirts now right?  hehe
[snapback]119769[/snapback]​

And wheels and springs and lambo doors and a single turbo to back up the great looks of the car, and racing seats with harnesses, and a complete in car entertainment center, and....

The list goes on and on once you get started. :thumbsup: You're in the right direction for sure. I like the spoiler too. Didn't notice it the first time. :thumbsup:
[snapback]119772[/snapback]​

Right now I've got(or will be installed when I get back :cheers: ) Injen CAI, xerd test pipes and an under strut bar box w/ 10" alpine type R and amp.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks for all the input guys! What do you think about getting bat's overlays for the tail lights?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts